The DMC 175S is distinctive for its broad width seam, impressive structural capabilities and easy Snap Lock installation. Featuring a 1-3/4″ seam height, this continuous interlocking engineered roof system has a concealed fastener and clip application that allows thermal movement and requires no mechanical seaming to ensure weathertight integrity. The installation is simple and quick, yet it withstands extremely high design pressures and is approved for use on Weather Tightness Warranty projects.
Galvalume® – 22ga and 24ga
Drexlume® – 24ga
Aluminum – .032″ and .040″
Factory-made or field rolled to exact lengths
Optional: striation, beads, pencil ribs
12″, 14″, 16″, 18″*
*Drexel Metals design pressures, wind uplifts and test reports are for specific deck attachments, material gauges, clip spacing and panel widths.
Minimum slope 2:12
2:12 – low roof pitch
• UL 580 Wind Uplift (Class 90)
• TAS 125 Wind Uplift
• UL 1897 Extended Phase Wind Uplift
• UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact
• UL 790 Class A Fire Rating
• UL Environmental – SRI Third Party Verified
• ASTM E1646 Water Infiltration
• TAS 100 Wind Driven Rain
• ASTM E1680 Air Infiltration
• ASTM E1886 Missile Impact
• Miami-Dade County Approved
• Florida Building Code Approved
• Texas Department of Insurance Approval
• Testing in accordance with (UL LOGO)
Can be installed over open frame steel purlins, steel decking, steel decking with polyiso or plywood decking.
High-performance painted metal roofing product, carefully tensioned leveled for superior flatness.
Find a Drexel Metals Representative near you!
1234 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY 40213