Our DMC 150SS roof system will lend striking dimension to any architectural design. This versatile 1-1/2″ mechanically seamed panel can be curved to a wide range of radiuses and applications – from barrel roofs to conical shapes and more. Concealed fasteners and a floating clip system reduce the effect of thermal stresses on the panels, helping to maintain a beautifully smooth, uniform appearance.
Factory made or field rolled to exact lengths options: flat panel, clip relief, striations, bead, small and large V, small and large pencil.
12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, and 20″*
*Drexel Metals design pressures, wind uplifts and test reports are for specific deck attachments, material gauges, clip spacing and panel widths.
Minimum slope 2:12
Can be installed over steel decking with Polyiso, or over plywood decking and Drexel Metals MetShield® underlayment.
• UL 580 Wind Uplift (Class 90)
• TAS 125 Wind Uplift
• UL 1897 Extended Phase Wind Uplift
• UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact
• UL 790 Class A Fire Rating
• UL Environmental – SRI Third Party Verified
• ASTM E1646 Water Infiltration
• TAS 100 Wind Driven Rain
• ASTM E1680 Air Infiltration
• ASTM E1886 Missile Impact
• ASTM 2140 Static Pressure Water Head
• Miami-Dade County Approved
• Florida Building Code Approved
• Texas Department of Insurance Approval
Drexel Metals test reports are for specific attachments, material gauges, clip spacing and panel widths. A complete specification and listing is available.
35 year non pro-rated PVDF Paint Warranty
High-performance painted metal roofing product, carefully tensioned leveled for superior flatness.
Mill finished Galvalume® with a two-sided, clear acrylic finish.
Find a Drexel Metals Representative near you!
1234 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY 40213